Wednesday, March 19, 2014

It's the Cat's Meow




Yes, excitement was in the air when I found out there were only three clues. Now let me tell you that doesn't mean it took only one day or even one week for each clue. The clues called for three fabrics but I used two fabrics for the accent and two fabrics for the background. 

The main fabric and border fabrics are In the Beginning fabrics from the Western Washington Quilt Shop Hop 2003. We are so blessed to have over 50 quilt shops in western Washington.

Whee, am I glad I finished this quilt because the Spring Mystery Quilt 2014 starts tomorrow. I will quilt it on a longarm at at local quilt shop. Oh, the joy of a mystery.

Carpe Quiltiem y'all.
Woodie

3 comments:

  1. It turned out beautiful. I love it. I didn't do this one, but I'm really thinking about the Spring one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the fabric for the Spring Mystery on the ironing board, however I have a few rows of the Garden Twist to sew and then cut the setting triangles. Isn't it wonderful that we'll never run out of quilty projects? You've been a busy girl this winter. Love seeing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say thank you but got sew excited about the "next" one.

    ReplyDelete