Monday, February 11, 2013

Dog gone it....this should be February 2.

That groundhog doesn't have anything on this woman.
Yes, at least six more weeks and I'll have to quilt double time but won't be complaining.

Ok, I've been absent from my Quilty Haven way too long and it's been calling my name for months. It won't ever get that lonely again.
Ya'll know what a talent Bonnie Hunter is and she is such an inspiration to thousands of quilters. She has zillions of quilt patterns and my sis in Michigan and I decided on the same day that we were going to make the same quilt; Mountain Majesties. Sorry Bonnie, but the Sebastian sisters were born in the Appalachian Mountains. and we have to get that "A" word in there somewhere. I'm not going  to say what sis named her quilt (she hasn't started it yet, but soon, very soon). My quilt will be "Amazing Appalachian Mountains." Name subject to change.

Mountains and Sky

...and a close up of the fabric.

These are not the best pictures so I'll use the camera for the next ones.
This will be a very scrappy quilt and will use lots of gorgeous fabric.
Excuse me, I have to go now. Gotta go climb a mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment