Taking a little break after cleaning a mess in the Quilty Haven. I NEVER, NEVER drink coffee in there. Well just once I did and bingo! I was texting and leaned up against the cutting table and then my bum felt wet and cold. Not the "whimper, whimper" sound because I had just cut 25 blocks and ready to stitch and they were smelling like hazelnut and half & half, fat free of course. I blend my own.
Good thing I keep my notes and design outlines in a plastic sheet. HA! That coffee seeped right through. I gathered my blocks and put them in a basin of cold water. After gently squeezing each one I didn't know whether to drink the water or drain it. I don't like cold coffee so I chose to drain it.
The blocks had been cut to size and hopefully they won't shrink when I press them. They're resting nicely in a folded towel and I have since changed my outfit.
The blocks had been cut to size and hopefully they won't shrink when I press them. They're resting nicely in a folded towel and I have since changed my outfit.
What’s a girl to do. Eat strawberries and Nutella. It’s a beautiful day.
This is a Bonnie Hunter design, Mountain Majesties. I'm calling mine A-maz-ing Appalachians Mountains because I grew up in those mountains and adored them. Hmmmm, another A may be added to the title. We'll see.
I have 30 blocks on the design wall and only need 102 more. Twenty-five are waiting, waiting…
Let's Go Quiltify

No comments:
Post a Comment