Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Go Forth and Quiltify!!!

How about that. Go Forth and Quiltify. Just came to me this morning. I think I like that. Yes, I know Quiltify isn't a word in the dictionary but it is in my heart. So there, you have a new word of the day.
As most of you know, my journey has really been like climbing a mountain these last few years.(Friend Kathy pointed that out.) I can't wait to get to the top and see my world. Actually, it's the LORD's world and I am so delighted to be a part of it.

This will hang on the Quilty Haven door.

This is a Shop Hop Block from Evergreen Quilting that I did ages ago but still needs embellishing. Must use gold metallic for the rays and I have tiny birdie buttons for the tree and a few other surprises. The surprise is for me because I don't know what it'll be yet. That'll happen soon but first I need to cut those wonderful squares for the AA Quilt or Amazing Appalachian Mountains. Eyesight down somewhat. I can sew at night with the 14 lights on but cutting fabric is a whole different ballgame.

AA, that's sorta like the organization where people go to talk about their addiction. Quilting is like that for me and takes me to another dimension and that can be very exciting.
Go Forth and Quiltify!

No comments:

Post a Comment