Thursday, April 11, 2013

It's Almost time.....

http://www.washingtonquiltshophop.com/

I love our yearly Quilt Shop Hop. My sister comes from MI to join in the fun. I live five miles off I-5 and we can drive north to the Canadian border and home in one day (or stay in a hotel) and do the same driving south to the Oregon border and home in the same day. We take a cooler of food and beverages because we'd rather shop as to stop and waste all that time on eating.

I have missed two years in participating. What I'll miss more than anything is Arty going with me when my sis isn't here. Sometimes a group of us pile in the car and off we go into the wild world of fabric.

Times change, my life changed. There's always one more quilt and 52 Shops isn't there?

This is the 2003 Shop Hop quilt. Loved making it because Sis and I would talk each day while sewing the same block.
I smile at blue and yellow.

Now it's time to Quiltify!
Carpe Quiltiem y'all.

1 comment: