Sunday, June 30, 2013

HOT, HOT, HOT!

Yes, the weather is HOT, but that's not the only thing.


I actually quilted the "Summer at Woods' Cove" quilt which is about 75 inches square". You may know the quilt as "Summer in the Park" but since Art made a sign, "Woods' Cove" for our Vashon Island home I just had to rename the quilt. Twenty three years of memories came flooding over me.

Also, the same day I quilted a flannel snuggle quilt for my daughter's friend. Wait, that's not all. Had to have another table topper.

Do you remember the Scrappy Mountain Majesties quilt I renamed "A-MAZE-ing Appalachian Mountains"? My friend, Jeri Lindstrom, quilted it for me and she did a beautiful job.

All in all, four quilted for the month of June. Yes, I know the bindings need to be sewn. Now to keep on stitching the Garden Twist and a 24 block oriental Hunkin' big, an Ohio Star. Later folks. Remember, it's HOT. Gotta go water the roses. Carpe Quiltiem y'all. Woodie





1 comment:

  1. Nice work, Momma Lou!!! Who let a heat wave keep them from quilting? Not my mom!

    ReplyDelete