In the last few weeks, I've pressure washed and stained 500 sq feet of the lanai (outer and covered). All the lanai furniture is stored for the long winter's nap. Touched up the gate posts, here and there spots on the house and garage and painted the trim on the garden shed.
I won't bore you with all the gardening and other outside work but we're all doing it now and I haven't quilted in weeks.
There was a critter (probably a raccoon or skunk) that started digging a hole on the outside of the fence. I filled it and put some heavy rocks on it. Hope that keeps it out. I know there are apples on the ground and I suppose he is after those. I've picked from the tree and the ground the tasty Italian plums. They were so good this year. Then there are the raspberries and blackberry trees. It is wonderful that we're so blessed.
Let's get back to the sew in....Garden Twist time.
Get ready, get set, time to QUILTIFY!
Love, love,
Woodie


Boy--sounds like you've been busy battening down the hatches for winter. Love the Garden Twist also. I made a couple in lap size. Have fun quiltifying!
ReplyDeleteMary
Mary, good to hear from you.Yes, it's a good thing to get everything done before the rains hit. Just in time. I have a lot of fabric to use before Dona's sale in November. I'm sure I'll see you there.
ReplyDeleteYes, I'll be a Dona's. See you there.
Delete