Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fabulous Fall means Spectacular Sunsets, Sunrises and Pumpkins

Now who doesn't love pumpkins?


This is a wall hanging for my daughter's sixth grade classroom. Panels are so easy and usually just takes a day from start to finish. Well, maybe a little more if you hand sew the binding. I did thread painting with a cotton variegated thread, Superior Threads King Tut, Pharaoh's Treasures. King Tut rules unless I use a metallic. Who doesn't love metallic? That's another quilt.

Fall is her favorite time of year and her birthday is in October so that means pumpkins. Sounds funny, pumpkins for a birthday. In this case she loves it. 

Everything outside has been winterized and its time to finish a few projects.

Every time I watch a Missouri Star Quilt Co. tutorial I want to make it. Nothing complicated about any of their instructions.

However, the Garden Twist quilt is still a work in progress. I am sewing the rows together and need to add the setting triangles, the borders, etc. Hope to have it quilted by Christmas.

Enjoy Fall and keep on quiltifying.

Love, love, Woodie




1 comment: