Don't you just love it when someone has a blog and doesn't post on it for ages? Well that's been me this month.
I do have a few (more) UFO's or UFQ's (Unfinished Quilts).
I put borders on the day lily and will eventually do some thread painting . It will hang in my BR.
Any ideas of colors. I have some thread chosen but it's always fun to get other ideas.
Purchased this panel for two wall hangings to give to a special person who absolutely loves Fall. Obviously, I haven't done them but.....
A little personal note: our days are so busy scheduling hospice nurses, aides, etc. Sometimes we have multiple visits in one day. So many friends are coming by to visit.
My sister came for eight days to help me; not to mention the kids coming each week-end.
We have been so blessed with all the love given to us.


Some ONE who loves fall...I do, I do! XOXO
ReplyDelete:)
Yes, of course you do. :-)
ReplyDelete