Sunday, July 14, 2013

Summer at Woods' Cove


Summer at Woods' Cove was pieced in April and quilted in June, however I just finished the binding today. I saw the tutorial for Summer in the Park on Missouri Star but of course, I had to rename it after our beach home of 23 years on Vashon Island. Art had made a Woods' Cove sign for our driveway. One picture is the quilt on a lounge on the outer deck, one is on the fence and the last picture is on the ground in the front garden under the birch trees. 


There are two quilts totally finished and I have to sew the binding on the A-MAZE-ing Appalachian Mountains. Jeri quilted the AAM and I quilted the other two.

Feels sew good to have these finished and now onward to the Garden Twist, another work in progress.

Let's seize the time to work on our passion.

Carpe Quiltiem y'all.

Woodie

No comments:

Post a Comment