Thursday, July 25, 2013

What does Qwest Field have to do with the Sequim lavender fields?

Probably nothing, however, after looking at this photo grid my dot-er took of me I started thinking. This LOL (lil' ole lady) is running through the smoke at Qwest Field high-fying the Seahawks football team as she's entering the playing field. The smoke lifts and she realizes she's running through a grove of popular trees in a lavender field. Believe me, I would do it again since I didn't croak the first time. I like the aroma of lavender more than smoke.


What's this got to do with quilting? I carried a purse, was running in Birkenstocks and my clothes were flapping in the wind. It's a wonder I didn't go up, up and away. Remember, the sky is the limit.

I really seized the moment and lived to quilt another day.

Carpe Quiltiem y'all.

Woodie




No comments:

Post a Comment